June 26, 2016 by Heather
A wonderful alternative to the typical pre-made dips full of cheap ingredients and chemicals that you might find at your July 4th gathering!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice - preferably fresh squeezed
- 2 Tbsp braggs aminos
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Himalayan salt and pepper (to your taste)
- pinch of cayenne (to your taste)
- In a bowl briskly whisk together the tahini and water until combined.
- It will look separated at first: just keep whisking!
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until combined. Keeps in the fridge for up to a week. Delicious atop sautéed greens like kale or a whole grain side dish like quinoa. Also great for a dip for your July 4th parties!
Fit With Fibro http://fitwithfibro.com/
Please follow and like us:
Category Clean eating | Tags: , avocado, cfs, chronic fatigue, clean eating, dip recipes, ditch the meds, Fibro, fibromyalgia, fit with fibro, functional medicine, gluten free, health coaching, healthy dip, healthy dip recipes, hummus, Lyme, lyme disease, natural remedies, pain, plant based diet, shakeology, Supplements, tahini, veggies, vitamins
No comments yet.