May 28, 2014 by Heather
Romaine and Pear Salad with Sherry Walnut Vinaigrette
This salad was so yummy I could have polished off the whole thing myself!
- 2 1/2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 or 2 ripe Bosc pears, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted walnut pieces (toasted in 350 degree oven for about 5-10 minutes. Watch closely)
- To make the vinaigrette, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic, tarragon, basil, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the walnut and olive oil until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, pears and walnuts. Drizzle on the dressing and toss well to coat. Serve immediately.
Fit With Fibro http://fitwithfibro.com/
Please follow and like us:
Category Uncategorized | Tags:
No comments yet.