June 26, 2016 by Heather
A wonderful alternative to the typical pre-made dips full of cheap ingredients and chemicals that you might find at your July 4th gathering!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice - preferably fresh squeezed
- 2 Tbsp braggs aminos
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Himalayan salt and pepper (to your taste)
- pinch of cayenne (to your taste)
- In a bowl briskly whisk together the tahini and water until combined.
- It will look separated at first: just keep whisking!
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until combined. Keeps in the fridge for up to a week. Delicious atop sautéed greens like kale or a whole grain side dish like quinoa. Also great for a dip for your July 4th parties!
Fit With Fibro http://fitwithfibro.com/
Category Clean eating | Tags: avocado,cfs,chronic fatigue,clean eating,dip recipes,ditch the meds,Fibro,fibromyalgia,fit with fibro,functional medicine,gluten free,health coaching,healthy dip,healthy dip recipes,hummus,Lyme,lyme disease,natural remedies,pain,plant based diet,shakeology,Supplements,tahini,veggies,vitamins | No Comments